Our mission at Beyond The Ordinary is to assist in your growth, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. YOU are the basis for everything! To help you further, here are some frequently asked questions about us, the broadcasts, our speakers, replays, and more!
1. How do I become a part of the Beyond the Ordinary community?
Simply sign in on our Beyond The Ordinary homepage. You’ll then receive a welcome email with links of all the bonus downloads.
2. I can’t seem to find my confirmation email.
3. How do I access the bonuses?
Once you register for the Beyond the Ordinary Show you will receive a welcome email that contains the link to the bonuses. If you can’t find that email, please sign up again on the homepage.
If you already registered, checked your spam folder and if you have still not received the Welcome e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that you receive your materials promptly.
4. What time does the Beyond the Ordinary Show start?
You can listen to each day’s conversations. The Summit runs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 5pm Pacific / 6pm Mountain / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern. Use the Time Zone Converter to convert the time to your location or watch the countdown timer.
5. How do I access my audio downloads and meditation downloads?
After purchasing an Audio Download, you may access it by:
- Clicking on the Order Receipt page
- Clicking through the email sent to your Customer Account e-mail address
- If you have difficulties accessing the page, contact us at email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours
6. How do I download my Audio Downloads I purchased?
You will receive an email with a link that will take you directly to the audio download page. Our Audio Downloads allow you to listen again and again by downloading the file directly to your personal device.
Once you have access to your download page, to download now, “right click” on the folder you wish to download and select “Download Link to Disk”, “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” (depending on your browser) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Mac users: Hold down the Control key, click on the file you wish to download and select “Download Linked File As” and follow the on-screen instructions. Please see the Download Instructions by browser when accessing the file.
For Safari, the download starts automatically.
7. Selected Troubleshooting Notes
1. If you experience problems listening, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
2. If you install a new browser after you have installed an audio player, you should run the audio player Setup again. This will add the audio plug-in to the new browser so you can play content that is embedded in our Web pages.
8. How do I place an order if I don’t have a credit card?
Please send your money order payable in US funds along with the items you would like to order, your name and your email address to:
Beyond the Ordinary Show
4141 Queens Emma Court, Unit 35
Princeville, Hawaii 96722
You may also consider purchasing a pre-paid debit card. Just remember to register it before making the purchase.
9. What is the return policy?
Digital Downloads are refundable if requested within 30 days.
You may return physical products purchased within 30 days of delivery for a full product refund or exchange.
All products included in bundles and special packages must be returned for a refund or exchange.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and to get return instructions, if applicable. Returns will be refunded in the form that the original payment was received.
Note: There are a few exceptions to the refund policy. These exceptions will be clearly marked on the speaker’s product page.
10. What’s your shipping policy?
Physical products may be sent via various shipping methods. Shipping charges are viewable before you finalize your order.
11. How can I sign up as an Affiliate for the Beyond the Ordinary?
We are thrilled that you are interested in working with us to help spread the word about the Beyond the Ordinary Show! Here is the AFFILIATE SIGNUP PAGE
12. I just listened to a call/process/meditation and I don’t feel well. What does this mean?
First, this is very normal, so no need to be alarmed. There is frequently physical evidence of transformation after a process – fatigue, headache, dizziness and sometimes a sense of euphoria that may leave you feeling a little off balance, both mentally and physically. Second, make sure you drink a lot of water and take some time to assimilate the change before you listen to another audio. Allow yourself time to integrate the changes.
13. How do I access a live call?
Right here on the LIVE CALL page
14. How do I access a replay?
Head to the REPLAY page
15. I am interested in purchasing a speaker package, where do I go?
16. How can I contact John or send him some feedback?
Your opinion is very important to us and we want to thank you in advance for your contribution! It is with your help that we have the opportunity to grow, learn and improve so that we serve you and the world in the best way possible!
John highly encourages your feedback and is always open to receive ways to improve the show. Please feel free to send your suggestions or comments to: email@example.com.
17. I am interested in having John be a speaker at an even I am hosting.
To book John for a speaking event please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the FAQs above before sending us a message, but of course, if you need more clarification on anything, don’t hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com
Looking for something particular? John’s Recommends is curated collection of teachers, guides, and intuitives– all guests from his show!